Families interested in an international, academic summer camp experience, look no further!
LEH Foshan is delighted to inform our community about the exceptional 2023 Oxford and Cambridge World Stem & Entrepreneurship Summer Programme offered by our close partner, Trumptech HK. This programme provides an ambitious science and critical thinking course at colleges in the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge by tutors and researchers drawn from both universities.
If you are interested in learning more about the camp or registering your child, please contact Trumptech HK directly. Please find the contacts at the bottom of this article. The below content is provided by Trumptech HK.
Oxford and Cambridge World Stem & Entrepreneurship Summer Programme (OxCam Summer Camp)
for students aged 13-18 in 2023
16 -29 July 2023 (two weeks)
- Hands on practical STEM investigation in a world class university environment
- Four visits to major centres of scientific research and business engagement
- Classes that will develop your approach to theorising and argument formation including skills that are essential for university preparation
- The weekends and evenings offer a full social programme of cultural, sporting and other activities that take advantage of the historical university towns in which you will be staying and learning.
- An aim to develop your approach to solving a large design and technical problem
- Engineering & Robotics
- Biology & Medicine
- Entrepreneurial & Business Skills
- Maths & Banking
- Zika virus & Modern Biology
Academic Course Held at the University Of Oxford
Academic Course Held at the University Of Cambridge
Note: Location and dates of classes might subject to change due to teaching staff commitments and event availability.
In addition to the class-based study, there are also FOUR visits to major centres of scientific research and business engagement each providing key insights into these industries and offering experience on which you can build before university:
- Culham nuclear fusion laboratory
- Bank of England London
- Global Mini Car Factory
- Duxford Aircraft and Technology Centre
Students will be presented with a certificate upon successful completion of the programme. Parents are welcome to join in the presentation ceremony.
Students are housed and eat meals in the colleges at Oxford and Cambridge.
The University has 24 hour security surveillance and first aid support. Students will be supervised by the mentors. Supervisors will be in residence in the same accommodation area throughout the programme.
- 13-18 years old in 2023
- Top 10%in the school; or students recommended by LEH Foshan
- Good proficiency in English
Application offers will be made on a rolling basis. Early application is recommended as courses may be filled up by qualified applicants prior to the deadline. Late applicants may be put on a waiting list and be considered if vacancy is available.
Please contact Trumptech HK WeChat to register.
Deadline: 24, March 2023
From Oxford Academic Programmes
3-4 weeks before departure
2 weeks residential, middle weekend stay, local transport,
trasnportation from LEH Foshan to and back from HK Airport
course fee, accommodation, food and activities, but
This does NOT include air-tickets, insurance and pocket money.
For detailed introduction of this OxCam Summer Camp programme, please click below to download a brochure provided by Trumptech HK.
Should you have any questions, please contact Trumptech HK at:
Tel./WhatsApp: +852 2354 0807