Application & Assessment Fee:
Our application and assessment fee of RMB 2,000 is waived for all students joining the school on, or before, 30 September 2021.
A refundable enrolment deposit of RMB 18,000 is required to confirm acceptance of a place for each student.
Tuition fees are payable on a termly or annual basis. Where a student starts in the middle of a term, tuition fees are payable on or before the first day of school and will be calculated up to the end of the relevant term on a pro-rata basis. Standard invoice and payment dates are as follows:
|Year Group||Term / Annual||amount (RMB)|
|Term 1 (Autumn)||80,000|
|Term 2 (Spring)||60,000|
|Term 3 (Summer)||60,000|
Annual Tuition Total
|5% Discount for Annual Payment||190,000|
|Annual Boarding Fee||35,000|
|Year 12-13||Term 1 (Autumn)||84,000|
|Term 2 (Spring)||63,000|
|Term 3 (Summer)||63,000|
Annual Tuition Total
|5% Discount for Annual Payment||199,500|
|Annual Boarding Fee||45,000|
Our Tuition Fees Include:
- Daily lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
- Residential Week Programme
- Standard Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA)
- Student laptop & online textbooks
- Yearbook & School Photos
- Internal examination fees
Additional Fees Apply for:
- School uniform and sports kit (lists will be sent to enrolling students)
- Instrumental music lessons (if required)
- Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs), by external providers
- External examination fees
- Scholastic and Residential Activity Trips
Scholarships are available to students of excellence in four categories: Academic Excellence, Music, Drama, Art and Design. Please contact the Admissions Team for details.
5% discount on tuition fees (does not apply to boarding fees) are offered for 2nd and subsequent siblings
The school will provide details of our payment methods. Please ensure that, for whichever payment method you use, you clearly mark the name of your child and inform the school that the payment has been made. This allows us to clearly match your payment against your child. Please note we are not able to accept cash payments.