A non-refundable application fee of RMB 2,000 applies to all new students seeking admission to LEH Foshan. The Application Fee is an administrative fee that initiates the application review and admission process.
The Enrolment Deposit is a one-time, refundable, non-interest-bearing security deposit required to be paid to the School and shall be held by the School for the duration of the student’s enrollment.
School fees are payable on a termly or annual basis. Where a student starts in the middle of a term, school fees are payable on or before the first day of school and will be calculated up to the end of the relevant term on a pro-rata basis. Standard invoice and payment dates are as follows:
Our School Fees Include:
- Lap-top (Secondary School students only)
- Book Costs
- Daily Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs)
- Internal Examination Fees (if applicable, resits may incur costs)
- University Application Support (Y12&13) (families will be charged courier fees only)
- School Uniform and Sports Kit
- Breakfast (CNY 35 per meal, for Day Students)
- Dinner (CNY 60 per day, for Day Students)
- Dinner & Evening School (CNY 100 per day, for Day Students)
- Weekend Lunch & Workshop (CNY 100 per day, for Day Students)
- Instrumental Music Lessons
- Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs) organised by external providers
- External Examination Fees (if applicable, resits may incur costs)
- Scholastic and Residential Activity Trips
Scholarships are available to students of excellence in four categories: Academic Excellence, Music, Drama, Art and Design. Please contact the Admissions Team for details.
5% discount on tuition fees (does not apply to boarding fees) are offered for 2nd and subsequent siblings
The school will provide details of our payment methods. Please ensure that, for whichever payment method you use, you clearly mark the name of your child and inform the school that the payment has been made. This allows us to clearly match your payment against your child. Please note we are not able to accept cash payments.