*If the above Q&As haven’t answered all your questions, please call us (+86 0757 29928101), email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or leave a message at our Admissions WeChat (LEH_Admissions) for us to explain further.
Tel：+86 0757 29928101
LEH Official WeChat：LEHFoshan
Admissions WeChat： LEH_Admissions
- 1. How can I arrange a visit to your school?
- 2. How do I register for your open day and other school events?
- 3. What kind of students do you recruit?
- 4. How many year levels and classes do you have?
- 5. How many students are in each class? What is the maximum student number in each class?
- 6. What is your Admissions Procedure?
- 7. When can I apply?
- 8. What time does school start and end?
- 9. What curriculum do you offer?
- 10. How many subjects can students choose?
- 11. Do you have an ELL programme? How do you organise it?
- 12. What kind of language programme do you have? How many Chinese lessons per week?
- 13. Can the child learn a third language?
- 14. Which textbooks do you use?
- 15. How long do students need to spend with their homework every day?
- 16. Do they have daily maths homework?
- 17. How many teachers do you have and where are they from?
- 18. How is the teaching quality at LEH Foshan?
- 19. Can you guarantee the same academic result as you have in the UK?
- 20. Do you have a scholarship test?
- 21. When and how often will you have the scholarship test?
- 22. How do you assess your students for Prep and Secondary School entry?
- 23. Do you help students to apply for university? What would you do to help them?
- 24. Do you have extra-curricular activities?
- 25. Will the students in LEH Foshan learn a fixed musical instrument? And for the School band, whether it is the orchestra, wind band or string music?
- 26. Do you have boarding facilities?
- 27. What do students usually do after school? Do you have any activities for boarders?
- 28. For termly boarders, what will they do on weekends?
- 29. Do you have qualified boarding staff?
- 30. For day students, can they stay at the school for several nights?
- 31. Does my child need to bring digital devices to school? How do you manage it? Especially in the boarding house.
- 32. Do you have any other facilities in the boarding house?
- 33. Can parents stay at the school overnight for 1-2 days?
- 34. What do you do for new students to help them have an easy transition?
- 35. Do students need to wear school uniforms?
- 36. Do you provide school buses for students? Where do they stop?
- 37. Can I change my bus stop during a term?
- 38. Do you provide meals for students?
- 39. Do you provide healthcare services for students?
- 40. Do you provide Special Educational Needs (SEN) support for students?
- 41. Do you help students to apply for a Student Visa?
- 42. Can I pay from an overseas account?
- 43. Can I pay the fees by month as my family will only stay in China for a short period?
- 44. If the parents cannot speak and understand English, can someone to help with translation for daily communication and academic report?
- 45. What are the communications channels between the school and my family?
- 46. Who should I contact if I have a question?