Our Mission and Ethos
Spes Audacem Adjuvat (Hope Favours the Bold)
LEH Foshan offers an inspirational English language education for carefully selected students, developing a joyful attitude to learning which encourages students to think critically and creatively. LEH Foshan is a school full of opportunity, challenge and friendship; a place to take risks and become bold; a place to discover passions, talents and oneself; a place that nurtures remarkable young people.
LEH Foshan nurtures remarkable young men and women.
LEH Foshan is an outstanding school where each student’s happiness, well-being and success is paramount. By focusing on the individual, we aim to instil into each and every student the belief that they are capable of achieving anything.
LEH Foshan is a coeducational school full of opportunity, challenge and friendship; a place to take risks and become bold; a place to discover passions, talents and yourself; a place that nurtures remarkable young adults. Our goal is that LEH students become expert learners, unafraid to tackle new and challenging ideas, prepared to take risks, and able to move on positively.
We encourage our students:
- to be exactly who they are, whatever their current interests or future aspirations.
- to benefit from the warmth, respect, and support of the entire School community as they stretch themselves to become their best, most confident selves, as students, and as citizens of the world.
- to have the freedom to experiment, express opinions, explore and take on new challenges.
- to be supported by strong role models and inspired by their peers.
- to find confidence and strength, and acquire and build the skills they need to succeed throughout their lives.