Welcome to Lady Eleanor Holles (LEH) International School Foshan, a dynamic, inspirational and joyful learning community, where boys and girls, from 6 to 18 years old, will be encouraged to think critically and creatively, and to become global-minded leaders of tomorrow.
LEH Foshan is a day and boarding school that will deliver an exceptional British and international education. Our students will enjoy small class-sizes, exceptional teaching, and a wide range of extra-curricular activities as they prepare to sit International GCSEs and A Levels and graduate into some of the world's top universities.
Our purpose-built campus will offer superb facilities, specialist performance spaces, as well as spacious sports and recreation areas. Our balanced timetable of academic endeavour and a wide-ranging programme of activities ensures students maintain the balance between work, rest and play necessary for their emotional development, wellbeing and future success.
Building on the impressive track record of our sister school in the UK, LEH Foshan will be a place of opportunity, challenge and friendship; a place to discover passions and talents; and a place that nurtures remarkable young people. Our goal is for our students to become expert learners, unafraid to tackle new and challenging ideas, prepared to take risks and become bold.
LEH Foshan at a glance
We share a close partnership with our 310-year-old sister school in UK, which is recognised for its outstanding academic and wider achievements:
- 23% of students graduate to World Top 10 universities: Oxbridge & Ivy League
- 90% of students were offered places at their first choice university
- 97% achieved A* - B at A Level and 96% achieved A* - A (and 9-7) at GCSEs
- A top 10 UK Independent School
- Focus on enabling all to succeed in their chosen field
- A wide programme of sport encouraging achievement at national and international levels (17 students represented their country in their chosen sport in 2018)
- World-class music and drama
- Prioritising happiness without sacrificing achievement
- LEH UK Alumnae in leading roles in society
A truly British education, within an international environment:
- Offering IGCSEs, A Level; recognised and admired by universities worldwide
- Hand-picked, talented UK-trained teachers, with international experience
- Small classes that encourage collaborative learning and working
- Creative, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Individualised teaching: focus on the learning of every individual student
Purpose-built campus, with exceptional facilities:
- Large and spacious campus, with specialist hubs for science, maths, arts and performance
- Modern classrooms (including air-conditioning and filtration), surround a 400-metre running track and sports field
- Well-stocked library and multi-media centre to encourage research and study
- Comfortable separate boarding houses for girls and boys; communal dining halls
- All teachers live on campus