Our goal is to prepare students to be the leaders of the future. They are lifelong learners who are unafraid to tackle new and challenging ideas, prepared to take risks and develop into intellectually curious young people.
The quality, experience and commitment of your teacher is the single most important factor in the academic success of any student. We are proud to introduce our colleagues, all of whom are experienced, inspirational and proven in teaching the British curriculum.
Our native-English speaking teaching staff are recruited from leading schools around the world, and bring maturity and dynamism to the classroom. Most hold Masters or PhDs in Education and have, on average, 15+ years teaching experience.
With smaller class sizes, our students benefit from a highly individualised teaching approach, where each teacher has a firm knowledge of his or her student’s strengths and challenges. Our teachers have the support and resources they need to personalise their teaching to ensure that each student achieves their personal best.
MEET OUR TEACHERS
Led by the Head Master, our dedicated team of Specialist Secondary teachers are highly experienced at delivering the English National Curriculum in an international setting.
- Dr Tracy Ghomashchian, Deputy Head
- Ms Rebecca Ngakane, Head of English
- Ms Deborah Kirk, Head of Mathematics
- Dr Martin Kirk, Head of Science
- Mr Stuart Savill, Head of Drama
- Mr Darren Cowan, Head of Humanities
- Mr Adam Stenning, Head of Computer Science
- Mr Lee Jones, Head of Physical Education
- Mr Sam Ghomashchian, Teacher of Physical Education and Swimming
- MS CAROLYN JONES, HOUSE MISTRESS AND EAL TEACHER